Tuesday, December 7, 2010

musings of the afternoon: armies of tortoises

Today Joshua and I went grocery shopping. We have determined the best time to go is anywhere from 2:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon. It is only then you can be certain it will be the least bustling. The mall smelled wonderful though, the roasted almond smell is the only part of christmas shopping I enjoy.
Weird thing though, there seemed to be some sort of preschool on a field trip at the mall. There were dozens of them all over the food court area. Armies of them crowding the Panda Express. It reminded me of a conversation I had with my sister once. Andrea theorized that an army of anything is scary; anything. I thought about it for awhile, longer than I should have to be honest. I don't think an army of Galapagos tortoises would be threatening. They just slowly amble forward...
 Beware our slowly impending doom. DOOM!

I am far too easily distracted. I challenge Andrea's theory.

1 comment:

  1. What if they caught you unaware? What if you woke up surrounded by tortoises? That would be scary maybe.

    ReplyDelete