Monday, December 6, 2010

knitting

Sometime last year my friends Amanda and Emily taught me how to knit. This was...frustrating in the beginning. I sort of cheated and ended up going to youtube knitting channels to watch videos of others knitting to figure it out better. I could have never been amish; I have a potty mouth and a tendency to give up when I get overly frustrated. In fact, I got so annoyed with trying to learn to purl stitch I threw the piece I was working on at my kitten and didn't pick up knitting again for nearly 4 months.
In fact, I drew a comic of said event.
See the frustration on my face?
So far I have knitted 3 successful scarves. I am working on a blanket now. But honestly, I should really be doing homework instead.

So..back to that. Back to drawing naked men. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment