Monday, December 6, 2010

christine


I intended for this to be the 4th post about my eating disorders study and disclosure, but I have determined my own  theory needs more development. So it will have to wait...though I doubt anyone will be upset by this delay. 
So, instead of psychology you get:

This is Christine. She is the bee's knees. She is the only reason to keep me from wanting to move to Portland, OR. Too far away.
Yes, this is just a post about my friend Christine. She likes avocados, Caitlin's cat doesn't like her much for some reason, she also likes pomegranates and cheez its. 
She also constantly craves chewy chocolate chip cookies. We became friends nearly 2 years ago when her and Trey broke up. This ended up being fairly beneficial for me in the friend's department. Now I have 3 close female companions (she's the best though). This is a big deal.
I knitted her a scarf for part of her christmas present, but now I am displeased with it now that I have finally mastered the purl stitch. I will make her better things. It is my goal that over the course of our entire friendship I fill an entire closet in her future house of knitted things. You know, the kind that is so full that she has to be careful opening the door as to avoid an avalanche of knits that will leave her buried in the hallway - I can see it now; her little hands sticking out from under a monstrous pile of yarn and thread reaching hopelessly for freedom. She will end up with many many scarves and blankets, those are the only things I can do really well so far.
In my head I imagine she speaks spanish to random objects about her house, I don't know why. I think I dreamt it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment