Monday, July 11, 2011

updating with helpful information? now you're just spoiling us.

It has been far too long since I have blogged. I ended up getting a Tumblr that I tend to update more since it's always a quick phrase or photograph. I reserve this for more lengthy posts. Though, this one won't be much of anything.
Earlier today I was perusing the internet and I found this site; giant germs, you say?
I, honestly, cannot help myself. I want to have a bunch of little stuffed germs. I have determined that whenever I have children they will have stuffed germs, and germ paraphernalia. Just look at that adorable, common cold hand soap dispenser.
I would, most assuredly, cuddle with the flu knowing I would not become ill the following morning.
I have determined my future parenting tactics might result in unusual children, but that doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them. Silly, little ovums; they have no idea what's coming.
Anyway, that is not the only thing I found. I also stumbled upon this site on how to be green without being an annoying hippie about it.  I have resolved that with our next apartment we will be more organized and less wasteful. Also going to get Joshua to eat a little healthier, don't want him to leave me a widow. He promised to come back as ghost, but if I can't annoyingly tussle his hair then what's the point?
But I digress, this site has a lot of interesting items and things that will definitely result in us saving money over time. Plus the added bonus of not punching the earth in the face with all my plastic bags and other non-biodegradable globe-killing implements.
I mean, this reusable replacement for a sandwich bag is genius and cute. Can you really ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment