Thursday, September 17, 2009

whispers

Today was one of those days where I awoke wanting silence,
as a result I hardly spoke more than 10 words until the late afternoon.
And as I began all I could muster up as the tiniest whisper, just mumbles. I even seemed to tip-toe.
Everything soft, everything light.
I listened to low music, the sounds of leaves crunching beneath my feet sounds like crashing waves.
Today I just feel like listening.

After work I went out to dinner with Joshua Berardi and I just wanted to listen. Even now I feel like being silent. I'm on the phone with my beloved Joshua Beachy, my fiance, and I could listen to him forever. Tonight, like most nights, Im going to all aleep listening to him.
There are days where his voice is the most beautiful sound.

shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment